- Early Bird until 8 january 2017
- Regular Rate until 8 february 2017
- Late & On site Rate from 9 february 2017
- Wednesday, March 29: WELCOME RECEPTION
- Thursday, March 30: JUNIOR MEMBERS DINNER
- Friday, March 31: CONGRESS DINNER
- Saturday, April 1 2017: POST CONFERENCE TOUR
2 WAYS TO REGISTER TO AEPC 2017
- Register individually and pay online with secure credit card system
- Register individually and pay by cheque or bank transfer by downloading the registration form
If you do not wish or cannot pay your registration online, please download and print the PDF version of the registration form. Send it along with your payment to:
MCO Congrès – AEPC 2017
285, Corniche Kennedy
13007 Marseille - France
Fax: +33 (0)4 95 09 38 01
Please note that your registration will be confirmed only once we will have received your payment.
Late & Onsite
|AEPC Member*||€ 330||€ 400||€ 500|
Junior AEPC Member*
|€ 200||€ 225||€ 250|
|Non-member||€ 475||€ 550||€ 625|
|Nurse, technician||€ 200||€ 225||€ 250|
All registration fees are stated including local VAT (20%).
- AEPC Member* / Non-member / Nurse / Technician 130,00 €
- Junior AEPC Member* free
*Warning: Member fees are applicable only if your membership status is active at the time of registration. Your membership status will be verified, so you must be sure that your annual subscription is valid.
The registration fees includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Access to the technical exhibition area
- Congress materials (congress bag, final programme book, access badge)
- Coffee breaks & working lunches
- Opening Ceremony & Reception (Wednesday 29 March)
The registration fees does not include:
- Lodging (and its booking); as a participant you will be responsible for booking your own accommodation
- Conference dinner (registration mandatory)
English is the official language of the Congress. No simultaneous translation will be provided. Papers and congress materials are published in English.
You must be an AEPC Member at the time of registration to receive the member discount.
Each attendee must register separately.
Registration payments must be received before the registration deadline for a certain discounted rate to be applied; if payment is not received before the deadline, the next higher rate will be automatically applied.
1-day conference registration fees are not available.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Registration fees will be refunded only if cancellation is received in writing at email@example.com before 8 february 2017. Cancellations will be subject to a cancellation fee of € 50,00 + VAT. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date.